Occupying three parcels, a complex of historic commercial buildings at the northwest corner of South County Road and Seaview Avenue changed hands as a single property, an upscale mixed-use property located on the exclusive Island of Palm Beach.
The property contains buildings that were designated as landmarks by the town in 1982, Two of the structures were designed in 1929 by noted society architect Addison Mizner.
After an extensive renovation of this landmarked property 230 South County Road is 100% leased with tenants including:
- Paris Ceramics
- Palm Beach Day School
- Virginia Dominicis